The time has finally come! Please say hello to Sofia Ann Mackie. Born September 17th, 2010 at 11:42 AM. She weighed 7 lbs, 11 oz, and, as you can see, is pretty much the most beautiful thing on the planet.
5 comments:
Nana
said...
Sofia, you are a little sweetie who has already brought so much joy to us all. Love you so much!
This is the longest I have gone without seeing you (6 days) and I don't like it! I look at your pictures every day and miss you. Happy Halloween my little angel.
5 comments:
Sofia, you are a little sweetie who has already brought so much joy to us all. Love you so much!
Nana
Sofia, i can remember when you were just an hour old . You have sure grown up ! Papa Michael
Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤ you have made Auntie Vicky so very happy!
Thank God for Skype because I need to see you every day!! You are changing so much already.
This is the longest I have gone without seeing you (6 days) and I don't like it! I look at your pictures every day and miss you. Happy Halloween my little angel.
Post a Comment